Need some ideas for gifts on a budget? We caught up with People Style Watch Editor, Leigh Belz Ray and she shares with us some of her picks for gifts on a budget. Click on the video above or here's a cheat sheet on some of her picks below.Gifts on Budget
1. 5 Pack Nail Polish, Walmart, $5: A girl can never have too many nail polishes right? This season it's all about shimmer and shine and this Hard Candy 5 Pack Nail Polish is a steal for just $5.
2. 8 Lip Gloss Set, Stila, $25: This Stila lip gloss set is the perfect stocking stuffer for friends and ranges from plum matte to a lighter sparkle. It adds a pop of color and works with every skin tone.
3. Personalized List Pads, Pinhole Press, $12.99: For the list-makers in your life, these Pinhole Press List pads are the perfect gift. You can get them personalized with their name or picture. Great for shopping lists, to-do lists..you name it.
4. Personalized Necklace, Sarah Chloe, $139: This personalized necklace is the perfect splurge that will never go out of style. Think Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City. This season, however the new twist is wearing the name of people who are close to you.
Fab Finds Under $15
5. Minimergency Kit, Minimergency Kit, $13: Any kin emergency you might have, this kit has something to solve it. From double-sided tape to stain remover.