Job Description Rachel Zoe Digital Media (The Zoe Report and www.RachelZoe.com) has an opening for a full-time advertising sales executive with a strong understanding of the online advertising industry, with a focus on email campaigns, a passion for fashion, and the skills to successfully grow a fun, dynamic, and creative business development team.
- Cultivate relationships with advertisers and agencies and leverage existing contacts to develop new advertising partnerships for The Zoe Report.
- Create advertising proposals, partnership programs and negotiate terms.
- Develop a detailed sales plan to achieve revenue goals, including plans for supporting team, once necessary.
- Evangelize The Zoe Report as being a leader in the fashion publication/newsletter space- Work with our Strategy and Partnerships team on big ideas and solutions for clients.
- Participate in industry associations and trade groups.
- Minimum of three years ad sales experience in interactive advertising sales
– preferably in the fashion and beauty space
- Knowledge of email marketing and RFP process preferred- Bachelor's degree required.
- Excellent communication, questioning, listening and presentation skills
- Disciplined work style- Entrepreneurial attitude
– overcome any obstacle, creative, willing to be an evangelist for a new product
Additional InformationLocal candidates only, no relocation (Greater Los Angeles Area).No third party applications.
Click here to apply.