Got a friend or loved one that's a foodie? You know, the one that's always talking about food, baking up a delicious recipe or checking out the latest restaurants in town. Well we've got you covered on some fun, inexpensive holiday gift ideas for your favorite foodies.
1. Top Chef: The Cook Book, Amazon, $19 : Here's a book that's not only for the Top Chef fan, but for those that love to cook. You'll find recipes that were featured on the show as well as tidbits from the contestants.
2. Slow Cooker, JCPenney, $29.99: I actually just bought myself a slow cooker and gotta say it's the best thing in the WORLD. This is the perfect gift for someone that loves to cook, but just doesn't have the time (like myself). I simply put all the ingredients in the pot, set it to cook and by the time I come home ...voila dinner is done.
3. Cupcakes Apron, Layla Grayce, $30: Here's a cute gift idea for your favorite fashionista foodie. Who says you can't look good while you cook?
4. Decorating Kit, Sur La Table, $24: This decorating kit is perfect for the foodie that loves to bake. It comes with everything you need to decorate cookies, cupcakes and more. It also comes with 5 decorating tips (round, ribbon, leaf, star and basket weave).
5. Cook Pizza Stone, Target, $16: Mamma Mia! This pizza stone is perfect whether you're making home-made pizza or just want to give your frozen pizza a crispy taste.
(I actually have one of these and I use it for my frozen pizza....the crust comes out nice and crisp..a la New York style pizza).