For a look that's feminine and bohemian, celebrity hair stylist for Suave Professionals, Leonard Rocco shows us how to get this elaborate, but easy to do look. Here's how to do it:
1. First start with dry hair and then use the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo and spray it on the roots from a 6 to 7 inch distance, dividing the hair in one inch wide sections to give the braid the necessary texture for it not to be slippery.
2. After using the dry shampoo, separate hair into two sections and make two pigtails, using rubber bands. Make them a bit higher up on your head in the back section.
3. Now, braid the two pigtails and secure them with a transparent hair band. Then, cut the top rubber bands from the pigtails, so only the ones that are holding the braids together remain.
4. Cross one braid over the other. Starting with the braid that's now on top, create sort of a "C" shape and pin. It doesn't have to be precise, you just want to have a nice curve shape from the braid.
5. Repeat the same step by making the same curved shape with the other braid and pin. Curve it up and over the top of the braid you just pinned down.
6. Ultimately, you want to get a nice sort of pretzel or knot shape from the two braids. Tuck the ends of both braids behind the knot and pink them down securely.
7. To maintain the updo, spray some Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Extra Hold Hairspray.