What you'll need:
- 1 Pair of Scissors
- 3 Rolls of Scotch Duct Tape Colors in your favorite colors (I used Blue Turquoise, Green Apple and Violet Purple)
1. Start by measuring the size of your wrist and cut the duct tape to that measurement (do this step for all of the 3 colors you picked).
2. Cut one strip (about a third in size) of duct tape from each of the 3 colors and set aside.
3. Fold the strips in half so none of the sticky side is showing.
4. Twist the strips so they become thin and easy to work with. You should now have 3 strips in 3 different colors.
5. Cut a small piece of duct tape (about one inch), which will be used to bond the 3 strings together.
6. Once that's complete, start braiding the duct tape, just like you would your hair.
7. Now that the braiding is done, cut another one-inch piece of duct tape to secure the ends.
8. Measure the bracelet around your wrist and use another small piece of duct tape to fasten both ends together. (Tip: Leave a little extra room so you can easily slide the bracelet on and off your wrist).
9. Add some more of your favorite bracelets to your arm and voila...you're done!
This post is a collaboration with Scotch Colors and Patterns Duct Tape , whose celebration of unique personal style led to this post. Get started at the new site to win some free samples.