Fall Color Trend: Hunter Green
It seems hard to believe we're already talking about fall trends, I mean, where did the summer go? But although we're sad to say good-bye to the dog days of summer, we're happy to welcome all the fab fall trends. One of the many colors on-trend this fall is Hunter Green. This rich and fresh hue is sure to make a statement anyway you wear it, whether it's in shoes, clothes, belt or even a handbag. It acts great as a neutral in your wardrobe and the perfect substitution for black. Here are 5 of our top picks all under $100.
Where to Buy:
1. Class Revival Handbag, Anne Klein, $89
2. Make Yourself Spruce-ful Heel, ModCloth, $39.99
3. Dolman Shirt, Forever 21, $22.80
4. Tan and Hunter Green Bag, T.J. Maxx,
5. Walden Slouchy Sweater, QuickSilver, $69