T.J. Maxx Launches ONLINE Shopping!
As you probably already know, we are huge fans of T.J. Maxx over here at Viva Fashion. So you can imagine our excitement when we found out that now you can shop T.J. Maxx ONLINE. Yep, you heard right. You can shop at tjmaxx.com from the comfort of your own home. They even have items from their Runway department, which includes higher-end designers like Gucci and DVF. This is music to our ears.
We've already started doing some digging on their site and have already found some amazing finds, like these Elizabeth and James Ankle Strap booties. They would be perfect for the fall! They also have everything from accessories, handbags, shoes and Halloween costumes (I found the cutest one for my 8-month old). You can also make easy returns at your nearest T.J. Maxx store.
Here are some of our finds. Are you excited as we are? You can start shopping here.
Where to Buy:
1. Elizabeth and James Ankle Strap Booties, TJ Maxx, $179 (compare at $299)
2. TORN Elsa Sweater, T.J. Maxx, $49.99 (compare at $120)
3. MM Couture Dress, TJ Maxx, $24.99 (compare at $50)
4. V Couture by KOBA, T.J. Maxx, $39 (compare at 80)
5. DV by Dolce Vita Flats, TJ, Maxx, $39 (compare at $79)
6. Elizabeth and James Fisherman Cable Sweater, TJ Maxx, $149 (compare at $300)
7. Lucy Paris Faux Leather Skirt, T.J. Maxx, $24.99 (compare at $48)