Next week I'll be taking a little beach getaway to Key West for my birthday....I'll be turning the BIG 3-0 (Ekkkk!) I couldn't think of a better way I'd like to spend it than relaxing by the beach with my hubby and son. Here's a glimpse of some of the things I'll be brining along.
1. Fedora: Perfect for getting shade from the sun and equally as chic. It also helps cover up a bad hair day.
2. BeachTowel: This towel from Mara Hoffman is packed with tons of fun color.
3. Sandals: These Sexi Flip Sandals from Crocs are my go-to's for the beach. The color is so versatile it will match with everything and they're so comfortable too. Did you know it's also Italian designed--Bella!
4. Bathing Suit: A monokini in a fun tribal print from Orchid Boutique. I wore it last year during my trip to Hawks Cay here.
5. A Good Book: I always love packing a good book for the beach. I don't know how much reading I'll get now that I have a toddler (wishful thinking lol) but I'm bringing along this book called "The 5 Love Languages." Our pastor recommended it and since last week we celebrated our 7 year anniversary I thought what better time to read it! You can read more about it here.
6. Beach Bag: This beach bag from LOFT is great for lugging around things like sunscreen, towels and of course, my book.
7. Sunscreen: I've been using this sunscreen from Neutrogena called Wet Skin. I really like it and since it's in a spray form I feel like I don't miss a spot.
Ps. for my son, I really like using the HONEST Brand sunscreen.
8. Sunglasses: Last, but not least, a good pair of sunglasses are always a must for my packing list.
This post is brought to you by Crocs, thank you for supporting the sponsors that make Viva Fashion possible :)