InStyle Magazine recently featured a peek into Lauren Conrad's
stunning UH-MAZING Beverly Hills penthouse. The decor was absolutely gorgeous and really what we would expect of Lauren Conrad, based from her style. It was feminine, sophisticated and super shabby-chic. We couldn't help but swoon over each and every room.
If you've fallen in love with her decor too (but you don't want to break the bank) we found several affordable pieces to help you recreate her look. Here's where you can steal her decor for less:
Tip: Decorative pillows can sometimes be expensive. I always like to see if I can find a store that sells just the pillow cover and then I'll buy my own pillow insert at Walmart or Target for under $10 bucks.
Where to Buy:
1. Chicago Hemp Sofa, Rooms To Go, $699
2. Side Table, One Kings Lane, $135
3. Coin Stool, Casa.com, $112
4. Nate Berkus Black and White Pillow, Target, $24
5. Gold Pillow Cover, West Elm, $39 (or try this one at Kohl's, $17)
6. Black Lamp Shade, Walmart, $7
7. White Table Lamp, Macy's, $149 (on sale) (or consider this lamp for $179)
8. Deny Designs Pillow, JackThreads, $39