The holidays are right around the corner and if you still haven’t completed your holiday shopping (we are guilty of always waiting until the last minute) today we’re bringing you some gift ideas for everyone on your list.
1. For the Bag Lover: This crocodile clutch from Gigi is perfect for the bag lover. It pretty much makes a statement on its own and can spice up any dull outfit. A clutch is also the perfect accessory whether it’s for day or night.
Where to Buy: Saks Fifth Avenue, $148
2. For the BFF: We love these pajamas from Eberjey, which are probably the softest pajamas we’ve ever seen. They also come in different colors and you can choose between a short or pants set.
Where to Buy: Eberjey, $97
3. For the Fragrance Lover: This Euphoria Calvin Klein fragrance is provocative, and sexy and would make the perfect gift for the fragrance lover in your life. It was inspired by a newfound freedom and is all about living one’s dream. We absolutely love the way it smells!
Where to Buy: 3.4 oz, Macy’s, $88
4. For the Little Ones: I absolutely love these moccasins from Freshly Picked, our son owns 3 of them. They come in different colors from gold, blue, pink and make great gifts for both boys and girls. Even Kourtney Kardashian is a fan of this brand.
Where to Buy: Freshly Picked, $60
5. For the Fashionista: You can never go wrong with a statement necklace. Whether it’s for your sister, mom or best friend this necklace from J.Crew would go great with a little black dress or with a simple white tee.
Where to Buy: J.Crew, $79
6. For the Hostess: I spotted this designer cheese dome at Marshalls and immediately feel in love. It would make the perfect hostess gift or for decorating a dinning table.
Where to Buy: Marshalls, $25
7. For the New Mom: I’m sure any new mom would absolutely love this Nespresso Inissia Intense Black machine, especially for those sleepless nights. This one is compact and lightweight and it fits perfectly into any interior design.
Where to Buy: Nespresso, $99
This post is brought to you in collaboration with Calvin Klein and Style Coalition. All opinions, as always, are my own.