|Image via: StyleByEmilyHenderson.com|
As the weekend approaches and the countdown to summer vacation begins, I am reminded to slow down and enjoy all the little things that bring me joy. Spending time with family, planning adventures and setting aside quiet moments of gratitude are at the top of my list this summer. Until then sit back and indulge in this week’s silly and inspiring round-up. Let me know which one was your favorite.
1. This post by Emily Henderson takes the guesswork out of choosing and framing wall art!
2. Moment Junkie has some of the sweetest wedding pictures you will ever see.
3. An easy modern glam make- up tutorial by Lisa Eldrige that looks stunning and is easy to follow.
4. This Daddy Skills video will crack you up.
5. Would you try this Stitch Fix? It’s an online personal stylist company that picks out clothes for you and then delivers it to your door!
6. This article on the benefits of slow parenting was eye opening.
7. We love this open and real post from Cupcakes and Cashmere on Early Motherhood Challenges.