With summer in full swing, I've been keeping busy, keeping my toddler busy haha. In case you're looking for some ideas on things to do this summer with your little one, here are a few of my favorites (plus, some budget-friendly options too).
Click Below to Read More....
1. The Zoo or Museum: The zoo or a museum is a great option to keep little ones entertained. If you're from Miami, you might want to check out this cool Summer Savings Pass. It gives you unlimited visits to four attractions for the price of one. Also, The Miami Children's Museum (one of my favorites) also has a free day, which is the third Friday of each month. Many museums across the U.S. have this as well.
2. Swim Lessons: Swim lessons are not only a fun way for toddlers to stay active, but it could also save your little ones life! I recently registered Andres for two weeks of swim classes and he absolutely loved it. They taught him some crucial skills, like how to swim to the wall. You can start your little ones as early as 6 months with swimming classes.
3. Your Local Library: If you're looking for some budget-friendly options, you can never go wrong with your local library. Many of them have summer reading programs and summer activities for toddlers and kids. Be sure to check out your local library's event calendar.
4. Head to the Beach: Since we live 2 blocks from the beach, this is pretty much one of our go-to activities this summer. You can also go to the pool (just make sure to apply tons of sunscreen!)
5. Go to the Park: Another free activity, we love taking Andres for a walk around the park. We'll take his bicycle along with other toys and even plan a fun picnic.
What are some of your favorite things to do this summer?