I just got back a few days ago from Puerto Rico and in two weeks I'm heading to another tropical destination, Punta Cana for my birthday. With so much travel, I've realized there are those essential pieces that always make the cut when I'm packing my bag. Not to mention, they make dressing so much easier once I've arrived.
One piece I never leave without is rompers and maxi dresses. Stores such as Lulu's, Asos and H&M have some great affordable options. This Spring I'm also digging tassel earrings. They can easily dress up any outfit when you're on vacation. I'm absolutely loving the BaubleBar collaboration with Target right now called SUGARFIX (so you'll definitely want to check that out).
Anywho, I've rounded up a few pieces I think you might like for your next beach getaway.
1. Tie-Dye Dress, Lulu's, $68
2. Beach Bag, H&M, $9
3. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Tassel Earrings, Target, $10
4. Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Saks Off Fifth, $79
5. Wide-Brim Hat, Forever 21, $9
6. Kayla Gladiator Sandals, Target, $29
7. Romper, H&M, $29
8. Tularosa One-Piece, Revolve, $138
What are some of your go-to travel essentials?