You can pretty much say I'm a hat person. I absolutely love them, especially when it comes to traveling. I'm always wearing one. I'm particularly fond of this white fedora I picked up at Target a few years back. If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen me wear it on repeat haha (maybe a little too much). I recently went on the hunt for a straw hat for my upcoming trip to Dominican Republic.
In case you're looking to add the perfect hat for your next getaway, here are a few you might want to check out.
1. Lack of Color Spencer Boater Hat, $53
2. J.Crew Factory Summer Straw Hat, $14 (also comes in black)
3. Target Floppy Straw Hat, $14
4. Nordstrom 'Joanna' Straw Hat, $44
5. Asos Floppy Straw Hat, $28