Nude colors are one of the hottest trends we're seeing this fall. I don't know about you, but there's something so feminine and elegant about this shade. Here are some tips when looking for the right hue for you, plus a couple of options all under $50...
- Lighter complexions- Look for rosey, pinkish shades (just make sure the color is not too similar to your skin tone to avoid the appearance of looking washed out)
- Darker complexions- Look for taupe shades
- Colors to pair it with: Since nude is a neutral color it basically can go with everything. Black is always a good choice, but if you're feeling a bit daring try pairing it with red. The military trend, such as pairing a nude dress with a military jacket or a nude top with cargo pants would also go great.
- A pair of nude shoes is definitely a must-have in every closet. Trying picking a nude color shoe that matches your leg skin tone. This will help elongate your legs and make them look miles long.
- Afraid you might look naked...then pair bold accessories such as colorful statement necklace to add a pop of color.
Where to Buy:
1. Mix No. 6 Olivia Wedge, DSW, $39
2. Staring at Start Nude Top, Urban Outfitters, $24.99
3. Nude Bubble Sleeve Top, Forever 21, $22
4. Ruffle Ra-Ra Skirt, Asos, $21.91
5. Fresh Peche Tier Dress, Lulus, $38
6. Nude Drawstring Tote, Forever 21, $26.80