Giuliana Rancic (E! News Host) was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 36 and had no family history of breast cancer. Fortunately it was detected early, so please ladies, grab some girlfriends...your mom and/or sister and get tested. You're never to early to start.
1. Pink Charm Bracelet, Payless, $2 - 100% of net proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure
2. Make-up Bag, Forever 21, $4.80 -- 10% of purchase price will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure
3.Warriors in Pink Scarf, ShopWarriorsinPink.com, $34 -- 100% of net profits go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation
4. Pink Lip Plump, GloMinerals, $16-- 20% of sales from lip plump go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
5. Shut Up and Race for Me Tee, Junk Food, $30 --100% of proceeds to go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation
6. Tory Burch Limited Edition Eddie Ballet Flats, Tory Burch, $178 -- 15% of this purchase will go towards the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (until they reach $15,000)