This spring we're seeing tons of Peplum skirts. If you're a straight body shape (like I am) this is the perfect option for you since it will help create curves and give the illusion of hips. I also love the feminine and delicate feel of this skirt. Consider pairing this skirt with a fitted top or blouse to help balance out the look. Here's where you can get this trend for under $100.
1. Printed Frill Skirt, Zara, $59
2. Ribbed Peplum Bodycon Skirt, Topshop, $56
3. Eternal Flame Love Skirt, ModCloth, $42
4. Paprika Peplum Skirt, Asos, $57
5. Pencil Skirt with Frill, Zara, $79