My husband always jokes that he can never find anything inside my purse. Aside from my key essentials, it's typically filled to the brim with papers, receipts, magazines you name it. I thought I'd be fun to do a "What's in my bag?" post to show you some of my daily must-haves that I lug around with me everyday (minus all the papers of course).
1. Glominerals Powder- Great for touching up and when my face gets oily (doesn't clog pores).
2. Kabuki brush- For applying my powder and bronzer.
3. Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone- Can't leave home without my Windows phone! Nowadays we expect our technology to be as stylish as our other accessories and this phone with its sleek curves and gorgeous Metro interface is beautiful to see, hold and use.
4. Essie Nail Polish- In case I need to do a quick touch-up.
5. Smashbox Bronzer- I don't like to tan my face, so this bronzer gives the perfect sun-kissed glow.
6. Warby Parker Sunglasses- Oversized sunnies for some cover-up from the sun.
7. Artistry Lip Gloss- A darker hue in case I need to switch it up for a night-time look.
8. L'Oreal Lip Gloss- Light and great for summer.
9. Bath & Bodyworks Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer- Smells so yummy and fruity.
10. Men's Wallet- I use to carry a big girly wallet, but every time I would go out and didn't want to take my purse, I would make my husband carry my license and credit cards in his wallet. Until one day he gave me his old wallet and it was great because I could just stick it in my back pocket. I only use men's wallets ever since, but I think it's time to get a new one though haha.
11. Sunblock-It's always so hot in Miami, so this is always good to have handy.
12. Halls Cough Drops- Trying to get over a cold. :(
13. Watch- In case I run out the door without any accessories.
14. Rimmel London Mascara- Doesn't go on clunky....great for a more natural look.
15. Sephora Eye Brow Pencil- Bought this a few weeks ago and it's quickly become my favorite pencil for filling in your eyebrows. It also comes with a brush at the end.
16. Bvlgari Perfume Sample- Picked this one up at the mall while trying to find a perfume to be my "signature scent" lol. Still undecided.
17. eso lip balm- So fun to apply.
18. Notepad and Pen- For some old-school note taking.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in conjunction with the Style Coalition and Microsoft. Opinions expressed within are entirely my own.