Fall Trend: Burgundy Under $100
Last week we talked about Hunter Green as being one of the must-have colors for fall (see post here). And another hue that you'll definitely want to add to your fall wardrobe is burgundy (a.k.a Oxblood, a.k.a Bordeaux). This sexy and bold color is sure to make a statement. I just bought myself a pair of burgundy jeans and can't to wear them. If you're feeling a bit daring, you can also try this trend with a deep dark red lip or to ease into the trend why not try it with some accessories, like a handbag or with some burgundy nails.
Here are some of our picks all under $100.
Where to Buy:
1. Heart Soul Pump, DSW, $49
2. Burgundy Cross Tunic, TopShop, $64
3. Eskeets Burgundy Bag, Aldo, $50
4. Burgundy Jeans, MANGO, $69
5. Bordeaux Nail Polish, Essie, $8