How to Get Jennifer Lopez' OSCARS 2015 MAKEUP LOOK
Jennifer Lopez' looked flawless, as always, during this year's Academy Awards. The combination warm peaches and diffused bronzes paired with a cool toned pink lip looked gorgeous on her. We love the natural look, not only for nighttime, but it's a look we can easily recreate for the day.
L’Oréal Paris celebrity makeup artist, Mary Phillips created her look and she shares with us a step-by-step on how to get her look, which was inspired by Jennifer's sparkly, ethereal gown.
1. I prepped the skin with L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Moisture Blur.
2. Next, I applied L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in Classic Tan, followed by Armani Fluid Sheer #13 as a highlighter
3. Then I enhanced her brows using L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Designer in Blonde
4. To create the eye look, I turned to the new L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude ($19.99, available in April) followed by accents of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Smokissime Powder Eyeliner Pen in Taupe Smoke.
5. Then I curled her lashes and applied multiple coats of L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Black Angel Mascara.
6. To complete the look, I used L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Color in Timeless Rose on the lips