How to Get Jennifer Lopez' OSCARS 2015 MAKEUP LOOK
February 24, 2015
Jennifer Lopez' looked flawless, as always, during this year's Academy Awards. The combination warm peaches and diffused bronzes paired with a cool toned pink lip looked gorgeous on her. We love the natural look, not only for nighttime, but it's a look we can easily recreate for the day.
L’Oréal Paris celebrity makeup artist, Mary Phillips created her look and she shares with us a step-by-step on how to get her look, which was inspired by Jennifer's sparkly, ethereal gown.
1. I prepped the skin with L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Moisture Blur.
2. Next, I applied L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in Classic Tan, followed by Armani Fluid Sheer #13 as a highlighter
3. Then I enhanced her brows using L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Designer in Blonde
4. To create the eye look, I turned to the new L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude ($19.99, available in April) followed by accents of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Smokissime Powder Eyeliner Pen in Taupe Smoke.
5. Then I curled her lashes and applied multiple coats of L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Black Angel Mascara.
6. To complete the look, I used L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Color in Timeless Rose on the lips